All of us dream of having pearly white teeth. But these pearly whites are sometimes stained caused by drinking coffee, tea or colas. Teeth whitening has become one of the most in-demand procedures. A lot of whitening products are now at one’s disposal because people seek more of it. These include home-based products such as gels, toothpaste, and films and you can also use it as office-based products as well.
A tooth whitening clinic in Doral, Florida has something to offer that is top of the line among teeth whitening clinics with expert dentist, Dr. Sonia Olivares. Tooth whitening is becoming one of the most aesthetic concerns anyone can experience.
One fact is that tooth whitening is not permanent and you need to refurbish it every a couple of years with a follow-up check-up with Dr. Sonia Olivares to asses your teeth and what you need.
Dr. Sonia Olivares offers exceptional results when it comes to oral procedures especially when it comes to teeth whitening.
ZOOM WHITENING SYSTEM
For safe, effective and fast effective whitening of teeth, many people choose the Zoom whitening system. It fortifies the bleaching experience to be pain-free and with ease. New advanced dental technologies are combined with Zoom and proved that it has the best whitening formulas. Zoom has a lot of advantages among the other treatments that are available in the marketplace. These includes:
- simultaneously treatment of teeth
- treatment is much faster
- longer-lasting results
- lesser sensitivity
- elimination of stains in crowns, veneers and other restorations
- treatments and procedures are safe
- treatments are performed by an experienced professional
Everyone should first seek advice from Dr. Sonia Olivares about the bleaching regime. It is not advisable for pregnant women and lactating mothers to try bleaching dental treatment.
PERFORMANCE OF ZOOM WHITENING SYSTEM
Zoom is a bleaching process that brightens the dentin and the enamel of your teeth. It contains a 25% component of hydrogen peroxide which is the vital ingredient in the gel. The bubbles of the hydrogen peroxide when applied to the teeth that diminish yellowing and staining.
A deep cleaning treatment will be performed on the day of the treatment to get rid of any debris and teeth plaque. To protect the eyes from the halide light, special eyewear will be given to the patient. A splashguard will be added to protect the clothing from the bleaching agent. The following is a short overview of the treatment:
- replacement of cheek retractors to expose the entire surface of the teeth.
- Gums will be covered to lessen the sensitivity.
- A whitening gel will be applied by the dentist
- A specialized Zoom light called halide light will be applied to activate the gel and can be positioned to work on all teeth.
- The gel will be removed and the mouth will be rinsed after 15 minutes.
- After another 15 minutes, another gel will be applied.
- The gel will again be removed and the mouth will be cleansed.
- After another 15 minutes, a final gel treatment will be applied.
- Finally, the gel will be removed.
If your teeth become discolored, Dr. Sonia Olivares suggests flossing once a day, using anti-sensitivity toothpaste twice a day will be used for rigorous cleaning and periodic use of Zoom weekender. These post-treatment actions will fortify your pearly whites for a long time.
Zoom Whitening System is indeed the best teeth whitening not only in Doral, Florida but also in other nearby areas like Miami, FL, Brickell, FL, and South Florida.
Schedule your consultation with us. Call 305-620-8272 to make an appointment. You can also visit our website https://www.drsoniaolivares.net/teeth-whitening-doral-fl/ to know more about your dental care options and the services that we offer.