Fresh Breath with
Dr. Sonia Olivares
Most people experience bad breath at some point in their lives, and 30 percent of the population suffers from chronic bad breath or halitosis in Florida. Dr. Sonia Olivares understands that bad breath is a delicate subject for most people, and for this reason, we treat it with sensitivity.
Bad Breath Treatment in Florida
Dr. Sonia Olivares has an extremely high success rate for bad breath cases and is confident that we can help you eliminate your problem. The vast majority of bad breath cases – nearly 90 percent – are caused by periodontal disease or gum disease. Dr. Sonia Olivares is uniquely capable of providing bad breath and halitosis treatment because she also specializes in the treatment of gum disease.
Here are characteristic bad breath odors associated with some of these illnesses:
- Diabetes – acetone, fruity
- Liver failure – sweetish, musty
- Acute rheumatic fever – acid, sweet
- Lung abscess – foul, putrefactive
- Blood dyscrasias – resembling decomposed blood
- Liver cirrhosis – resembling decayed blood
- Uremia – ammonia or urine
- Hand-Schuller-Christian disease – fetid breath and unpleasant taste
- Scurvy – foul breath from stomach inflammation
- Wegner`s granulomatosis – Necrotic, putrefactive
- Kidney failure – ammonia or urine
- Diphtheria, dysentery, measles, pneumonia, scarlet fever, tuberculosis – extremely foul, fetid odor
- Syphilis – fetid
Other causes of bad breath include:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Ill-fitting dental crowns, bridges and dental restorations
- Cracked, leaking or poorly designed dental fillings
- Poorly cleaned dentures
- Dietary habits, including foods, drinks, and smoking
What to Expect:
Don’t suffer any longer. Treatment by award-winning cosmetic dentists Dr. Sonia Olivares. Common bad breath and halitosis treatments utilized practices include:
Our revolutionary treatment is based on oxygen and its named ozone therapy; jointly with specially formulated products that neutralize VSC instantly and at our dental clinic we measure constantly bacteria until we reach the perfect amount of them, it is a dual treatment; we do a big part and the patient does the rest at home.
Anaerobes must be part of your oral flora because they digest proteins, this is why we have to re-balance them, not make them disappear totally. When they reach the correct quantity, no odor can be perceived by any human nose, this feeling can be compared to “magic” since the change is from one second to another.
Get In Touch
We understand the embarrassment that bad breath can cause, and Dr. Sonia Olivares can help. Bad breath and halitosis treatment are available at our practice to help individuals reclaim their quality of life and break free from the shackles that this condition places on them.
To arrange a consultation with Dr. Sonia Olivares, please contact us today.