- Debit Card
- Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express)
- Dental Insurance (Described below)
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT OPTION
- Pay As You Go: For simple procedures or routine maintenance, payment is due on the day of treatment.
- Prepay Courtesy Discount (for fees over $4,000): A prepayment courtesy discount of a 6% will be applied when the total estimated treatment plan is paid in full by cash, check or money order on or before the first treatment visit. A 5% courtesy discount will be applied for all payments made in full by credit card on or before the first treatment visit.
- Third Party Healthcare Finance: With fast approval from selected healthcare financial institutions, you can have lower payments and spread them over a longer period of time with interest or no interest. These companies specialize exclusively in helping patients cover the cost of treatment at any scale.
Dental Financing Available!
If you have dental insurance we will help you determine the coverage you have available. In order to best assist you, it is important that you submit your dental and / or medical insurance information to us with your new patient paperwork a minimum of two business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you have dental insurance we will help you determine the coverage you have available. In order to best assist you, it is important that you submit your dental and / or medical insurance information to us with your new patient paperwork a minimum of two business days prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows us time to contact your insurance company and obtain a breakdown of the benefits your employer or you have purchased from the company. In addition, you will want to bring a dental benefit book that your carrier should be able to provide. Our business team will be happy to help you understand your policy.
The range of benefits varies from policy to policy. Some plans cover as little as 30% or as much as 100% of dental services, with most falling in the 40% to 80 % range.
The financial obligation for dental treatment is between the patient and this office. The insurance company is responsible to the patient, and not to this office. Once the patient’s insurance carrier has paid the claim, any difference will be due by the patient upon receipt of our statement. If for any reason we do not receive the patient’s insurance carrier’s payment within 90 days of the claim, the remaining balance will be due and must be pay in full by the patient.
I went to this doctor because I had a toothache. The office attended me right away! Service here is very helpful and the doctor is so nice and profesional.
It was a great experience, good customer service I recommend it to everyone to come a visit her thanks Dr Sonia Olivares
great location and staff
Dr. Sonia Olivares is the best in her industry. She knows exactly what to do to give you the perfect end result and she is a great humble human being. Highly recommend her to anyone.
One the best dentist in town, good boss good friend it was a blessing in meeting you 13 years ago.
Me parece una gran dentista y muy Buena amiga
Dr. Olivares is so caring and meticulous in her work. The staff is super nice and accommodating. One of the best dentist's I have ever been to! I highly recommend her to anyone!
Great Results !! Great Results !! Everything on time, great service!
Dr. Olivares is as good as gold. She was very professional and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone with five stars.