Confident Smiles with Dr. Sonia Olivares
Many people can feel self-conscious about their teeth, and so they will seek a solution to make themselves feel more confident and positive about their smiles. Usual reasons are due to teeth being crooked, uneven, chipped, gappy, protruding or discolored. If you want to flash a winning smile whenever you greet someone without feeling conscious of your teeth, porcelain veneers in Florida may be the answer. Thankfully, Dr. Sonia Olivares can help you with this.
Porcelain Veneers in Florida
Dr. Sonia Olivares wants you to be confident with your grin, and so we set about providing you with the best ways of improving your teeth thanks to our various cosmetic procedures using porcelain veneers. Simplistic and painless, our cosmetic procedures help to improve your smile and can be a quick fix for all of the issues listed above. If you want to be able to smile freely without thinking about the appearance of your teeth, then veneers could the answer you are looking for.
What Are The Different Types Of Veneers?
There are two main types of dental veneers available: composite resin or porcelain. The best material for you to use for your veneers depends on your individual desires and budget.
What to Expect:
Porcelain veneers can be applied in a simple procedure that only requires a few visits and involves no major surgery. The procedure for a veneer may involve the following steps:
- Diagnosis: You should first have a consultation with Dr. Sonia Olivares where you discuss your desired results and your treatment options. During the appointment, the dentist may take x-rays or impressions of your mouth and teeth.
- Preparation: At your next appointment, your dentist will trim approximately ½ millimeter of enamel off your tooth before making an impression of your tooth. Options such as local anesthetic can be used to reduce pain and numb the area.
- Creation: 2 – 4 weeks after your impression is sent off to the dental lab, you will receive your newly constructed veneers.
- Bonding Placement: In order to prepare your tooth to receive the veneer, the dentist will clean, polish, and etch your tooth. Roughening the surface of your tooth by etching helps to strengthen the bonding.
- Placement: Your dentist will then apply special cement to the veneer before placing it on your tooth. Once it is in the correct position, your veneer will be photopolymerised. A particular light beam is used to activate the chemicals in the cement, which causes the cement to harden quickly and finalize the bonding of the veneer to your tooth.
- Adjustments: Your dentist will then make any needed final adjustments.
Get In Touch
It’s important to visit an exceptional dentist in Florida that provides a high-quality, reliable solution for your dental treatment. By visiting Dr. Sonia Olivares, you are assured of quality care. Contact us today.